Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius coming to the West this summer
Square Enix will be bringing Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius to the West this summer. Players may recognize the developer, Gumi, who created the popular and highly addicting mobile game, Brave Frontier. The title will launch on iOS and Android and it will be available in six languages (English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, and Korean) at launch.
Here's some details about the game, via Square Enix:
Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal. Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.
Visions――The hopes and dreams of legendary warriors given life. Lapis――A world of crystals and the visions that slumber within. Harnessing the power of the crystals, mankind prospered, nations flourished. But just as day gives way to night, that era of peace proved but a fleeting illusion. Now, as their world stands on the precipice of ruin, two young knights summon visions to their side as they strike out on a journey to chase the shadows. So begins a new tale of crystals, and the heroes who would save them...
- Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans
- Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
- High-quality CG animations of FINAL FANTASY summons
- Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra
- A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones
Pre-registration is now available at the game's official website.
Check out the teaser trailer below.