The Longest Five Minutes coming to the West
North American video game publisher NIS America has announced that they will be bringing The Longest Five Minutes to North America and Europe for the PlayStation Vita and Windows PCs via Steam.
About the Game:
Originally developed by Nippon Ichi Software and SYUPRO-DX and releasing today for the PS Vita in Japan, The Longest Five Minutes will take you inside the mind of a hero during his final encounter with an epic and evil Overlord. As the story unfolds, the conversations you have with your party and the Overlord will unlock memories of the hero’s journey. Each memory plays out in classic 8-bit RPG style, and the outcome of those memories affect your party in their final battle.
About the Story:
Our hero faces the origin of all evil, the Overlord himself, but suddenly loses all memories of his adventure. His finishing moves, the name of his hometown, and even the reason he's trying to defeat the Overlord in the first place, all gone. Our hero feels as though he's letting his allies down...
In the midst of battle, his allies’ words and the Overlord's taunting triggers flashbacks, bringing his memories back piece by piece. Our hero tries to regain his priceless memories before it's too late, but the Overlord stands before him, his power unyielding!
What can happen in The Longest Five Minutes!?
To learn more about this game, visit the games website here.
Watch the teaser trailer below:
Latest from Ken Dubois
- Puffy AmiYumi returns to the U.S. Announces “U.S. Tour 2017 Not Lazy”
- Gravity Rush 2 Demo Out Tomorrow, Overture animation launches December 26
- Sharin no Kuni: The Girl Among the Sunflowers Localization Project Relaunching Soon
- Fans Worldwide Choose Design for EVANGELION x Full Graphic Kimono Project!
- Voice Actress, Inori Minase releases 3rd single “Starry Wish”