Sekai Project and Vifth Floor Reveal Steam Release Date for Just Deserts
Lock and load, soldiers, it is time to prepare for battle! Sekai Project, a publisher and licenser of Japanese new media and electronic entertainment, in partnership with Vifth Floor, today announced the military-themed action dating sim, Just Deserts will be released on Steam Monday, July 11 for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
In Just Deserts players will step into the combat boots of a soldier who must defend Aquarine City, which has fallen under attack by a mysterious and violent race of aliens. Assigned to a troop of highly-skilled and dangerously captivating girls, players will set out to save humankind and maybe even capture the heart of their dream girl(s) in the process.
With a wide spectrum of fun activities to engage in, a robust management system, hundreds of in-game items to use and collect, mini battles, and more, Just Deserts looks to keep players enlisted and engaged for countless hours. So, mark it down on a calendar because the Just Deserts tour of duty begins Monday, July 11 on Steam!
- 5 unique heroines with different personalities and interests
Full English voice acting for each heroine
3 in-game languages (English, Indonesian, and Japanese)
7 different endings, based on your status with each of the heroines
List of activities which can be done alone or together with your favorite heroine
Management system with energy, health, money, day/night time, and love status
Mini battles with the aliens
Hundreds of items to use as gifts, food, or aide in battle
Travel across the desert area and within the city
A beautiful soundtrack composed by Ecky from the Vesuvia Circle
Steam Trading Cards and Achievements
Stay up-to-date with the Just Deserts:
About Vifth Floor
Vifth Floor consists a group of enthusiastic people who have formed to create an indie game development circle based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Vifth Floor’s passion is focused on creating high quality visual novels and games for PC and mobile platforms. Artistic aspects are of paramount significance for the team, hence the illustration, music, and story for the team’s projects are crafted by not only talented but dedicated people. Vifth Floor is currently focused on creating visual novels. As the team grows, they look to work on card games, board games, and multiplatform video games. http://vifthfloor.moe/
About Sekai Project
Sekai Project is a Los Angeles-based publishing, licensing, and localization company. Comprised of a diverse enterprising group of industry professionals, Sekai Project is focused on bringing new media, games, and pop culture from Asia to the western world. Founded in 2013, the company continues to improve upon the way in which fans can connect with creators through the creative use of marketing, crowdfunding, and social media. www.sekaiproject.com
- Sekai Project Announces Next Wave of Exciting New Titles for PC and PlayStation Platforms @ Otakon
- Meet Sekai Project's New Mascot
- Sekai Project Game Announcement Roundup
- Sekai Project Reaches Goal for CLANNAD Kickstarter
- Sekai Project Working on English Localization of Visual Novel Fault Milestone One
Latest from Ken Dubois
- Puffy AmiYumi returns to the U.S. Announces “U.S. Tour 2017 Not Lazy”
- Gravity Rush 2 Demo Out Tomorrow, Overture animation launches December 26
- Sharin no Kuni: The Girl Among the Sunflowers Localization Project Relaunching Soon
- Fans Worldwide Choose Design for EVANGELION x Full Graphic Kimono Project!
- Voice Actress, Inori Minase releases 3rd single “Starry Wish”