Gravity Rush 2 Demo Out Tomorrow, Overture animation launches December 26
Try out the January-due Sequel.
A demo for Gravity Rush 2 will launch via the PlayStation Store tomorrow, December 22, Sony Interactive Entertainment announced. It features two paths—one for those who are new to Gravity Rush and another for veteran players.
Sony also announced that Gravity Rush The Animation: Overture, the Studio Khara-produced animation set between Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush 2, will launch via the official U.S. and European PlayStation YouTube channels on December 26 at 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET / 16:00 GMT / 17:00 CET.
Gravity Rush 2 is due out PlayStation 4 on January 18 in Europe, January 19 in Japan, and January 20 in the Americas and United Kingdom.
Check out a teaser trailer for the animation below.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Latest from Ken Dubois
- Puffy AmiYumi returns to the U.S. Announces “U.S. Tour 2017 Not Lazy”
- Sharin no Kuni: The Girl Among the Sunflowers Localization Project Relaunching Soon
- Fans Worldwide Choose Design for EVANGELION x Full Graphic Kimono Project!
- Voice Actress, Inori Minase releases 3rd single “Starry Wish”
- Silent Siren S World Tour 2016