Gravity Rush 2 Demo Out Tomorrow, Overture animation launches December 26
Try out the January-due Sequel.
A demo for Gravity Rush 2 will launch via the PlayStation Store tomorrow, December 22, Sony Interactive Entertainment announced. It features two paths—one for those who are new to Gravity Rush and another for veteran players.
Sony also announced that Gravity Rush The Animation: Overture, the Studio Khara-produced animation set between Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush 2, will launch via the official U.S. and European PlayStation YouTube channels on December 26 at 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET / 16:00 GMT / 17:00 CET.
Gravity Rush 2 is due out PlayStation 4 on January 18 in Europe, January 19 in Japan, and January 20 in the Americas and United Kingdom.
Check out a teaser trailer for the animation below.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Latest from Ken Dubois
- Kenichiro Takaki Interview @ E3 2017
- Kanae Ito Interview @ FanimeCon 2017
- J-POP SUMMIT 2017 Announces On Sale Tickets and Initial Roster of Live Music Artists And Performers
- Love Live! Sunshine!! Aqours tour goods now available for overseas fans
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Celebrates First Anniversary with Global Fan Events