The-O Network Online (T-ONO) is a premier website dedicated to the Japanese content industry. This includes Japanese popular culture, animation (anime), figurines, comics (manga), movies, music, toys, and video games.
As a growing multi-million dollar international industry, Japanese pop culture has taken the world by storm, and The-O Network offers our readers the latest and hottest information through exclusive content including convention coverage, editorials, interviews, news, previews, and reviews.
Our mission is a simple one: to set the bar for the Japanese content industry media in the United States in both a professional and entertaining manner.
The organization currently operates and manages in the United States under The-O Network LLP.
Have you ever wondered what your favorite seiyuu does in their free time or what your favorite idol or singer would be doing for a living if they weren't currently in their profession? As fans of the industry themselves, T-ONO's dedicated staff approaches every interview with these types of questions in mind. As our most popular section, T-ONO is the leader in exclusive interviews connecting fans with some of the most popular artists (mangaka), animators, celebrities, directors, idols, popstars, producers and musicians involved with the industry today. Take a look at just some of the work we've done below.
Interview with voice actress and idol singer Halko Momoi (桃井はるこ) who's nicknamed the "Queen of Akihabara".
Our second interview with pop singer May Nakabayashi (中林芽依) or best known as May'n (メイン).
Exclusive interview with voice actresses and singers Yui Horie (堀江由衣) and Eri Kitamura (喜多村英梨).
For a complete list, please visit our Interview Section.
Companies We've Worked With
In the Japanese content industry, innovation is a key factor in the success of a business. As a popular online destination for fans of all-things Japanese media, we've had the privilege of working alongside some of the best and brightest companies and distributors in the industry.
These include in no particular order:
- Anime: Aniplex, FUNimation, VIZ Media, New People Entertainment, Sentai Filmworks
- Music: Dwango, Horipro, King Records, Sony Music Japan
- Video Games: Aksys Games, Capcom, NIS America, Rockin' Android, MangaGamer, JAST USA, XSEED, Tecmo Koei
If you would like to join the growing list of companies working with our website, please use our contact form.
With hundreds of events going on around the globe, let’s face it, it's impossible to find the time to attend them all. As a primarily West Coast based team, we have had a chance to cover some of the largest and most popular media events on both sides of the Pacific across various mediums including articles, audio and video reports.
- Anime Expo [CA United States]
- Animelo Summer Live (Anisama) [Saitama, Japan]
- San Diego Comic-Con International [San Diego, CA United States]
- Comic Market (Comiket) [Tokyo, Japan]
- Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) [Los Angeles, CA United States]
- Evolution Championship Series (EVO) [Las Vegas, CA United States]
- FanimeCon [San Jose, CA United States]
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) [San Francisco, CA United States]
- New York Comic-Con / New York Anime Festival [New York, NY United States]
- Sakura-Con [Seattle, WA United States]
- WonderCon [San Francisco, CA United States]
An excerpt video of Japanese popsinger May'n at Anime Expo 2010 filmed by T-ONO staff.
Appearances and Mentions
- SPCats TV 
- Davisville KDRT 95.7 FM [Two New Tales of Creative Achievement, 2013]
- LA Weekly [Video of May'n's AX Performance, 2012]
- Inside AX (Anime Expo) [Best of Web Feature, 2011]
- Green Tea Graffiti [Interview with T-ONO Staff, 2010]
- Nico Nico Douga [Front Page Feature Billy Herrington Wrestling Event, 2009]